QCHANNELS LT Slim Paging System
QCHANNELS LT Slim Paging System was developed to aid restaurant operators to systematically contact their guests while maintaining a pleasant and quiet environment. It caters to wide range of operations. You could contact your guests by paging them when their order is ready for collection or when their table is ready to be seated. There are three options to alert your guests – flash, beep or vibrate.
Operation & Installation:
QCHANNELS LT Slim Paging System consists of one transmitter and many hand held slim pagers. To page any pager, simply enter the pager number on the transmitter and your guest will immediately receive alert on his pager.
- Slim & Compact
- Up to 500m open space coverage, perfect for large restaurant and multiple levels
- Alerts using flashing lights, vibration or beeps to contact your guests
- Simple for guest and staff to use. Rechargeable pagers and compact in size
- “SMART” Pager Charging System – charging stops when pager reaches full charge
- Products are certified by SIRIM to be used in Malaysia
- Country of Origin : South Korea
- Improve productivity
- Co-opt guest into your service delivery process
- Divert your manpower to other important areas of operations
- Organised guest management queuing system
Food Court, Restaurant, Cafe, Coffee House and Self Service Counter, Hotel, Clinic, and Customer Service Counter.
Place the transmitter near to food collection counter and place the pagers on the charging base next to cashier.
LT Slim Pager
- POCSAG Code
- All Pagers works on Single Transmitter platform
- “SMART” Charging System with own Charger
- Advertise with Label Sticker
- FCC Compliant: This device complies with FCC Rules, tested to comply with FCC Standards, FCC ID: UPR-LB7003
- Power adaptor: AC 110 / 220V, 60 / 50Hz output 12V DC
- Wireless UHF, Frequency: 433.92MHz
- Up to 500m open space coverage
- POCSAG Code and FM Modulation
- Operation Temperature: -10ºc to 60ºc
- Dimension(mm): W(100) x D(160) x (H)45
- 10 slots and 24 slots are available